Friday, August 22, 2014

Goal

Today's subject on the daily challenge is "Goal". I have a lot of smaller goals I want to achieve, but they are all just milestones on my way to the big one I have set for myself. My main goal is to make a living on my own business.

Now, I'm not foolish - neither am I naive. I don't believe success will come over night (well, some people are that lucky) or easilly. I have and continue making plans for my future and improving my business in any way I can. At the moment I am sewing custom orders and new pieces of clothing for my shop, studying 6 hours a day in a business program for young entrepreneurs, and I also have a part time job for 18 hours of my week.

Time is money, I finally understand what it really means. I get up early, work, study, then work a little more again and go to bed late. I get tired, but in a really good way. I feel like I have endless amounts of energy and I WILL reach that goal because I have decided to. A dream without a plan is just a wish, and I'm not the one to bet all my money on a shooting star.

(This month I am participating in a daily challenge by Create & Thrive. To see my daily posts you can follow me on Instagram.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!