Friday, August 22, 2014

Customer

Meet Neea, one of my cutest customers!
Besides sewing I also do photography, like portrait
photoshoots for children. This is one of Neea's
1 year old photos that her parents asked me to take.

Photographing children is quite challenging
but also rewarding, as all the models are so cute
and photographic. It's also a lot of fun - they are
so genuine with their ever-changing feelings and moods.
If you know your equipment it's not very hard to capture
the right things. This is also something where I have
and advantage of my former job; I have a diploma
on childcare and I used to work in that area
for a few years. Children feel comfortable
with me - although sometimes they are a bit
afraid of my huge professional camera...

(This month I am participating in a daily challenge
To see my daily posts you can follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!